My Heart Belongs to You My Heart Belongs to You

Really liked it!

All the colours, the animations and, best of all, the style it was made in. A charming creation that makes you happy. Thank you, keep the good work up!

Harold & Margaret: Devil's Advocate Harold & Margaret: Devil's Advocate

Hm... the idea was nice but it was kinda hard to know whom was talking when they both had the same voice and didn't move while talking.

My advice: Make it clearer with more animation (movements).
Add more effects, example the fire in the background could have been burning with three simple frames or mouths while speaking (Y)

I watched your other animations and if this is your style, go on! but adding that little nodding and so on makes it clearer.

Keep on creating!

SeveralHatProduction responds:

great feedback! Only began animating 4 days ago so i'm not quite at the point where i feel like i can do lip syncing on my characters but i'll definitely add nodding or some sort of indication. I'll try make the difference in their voices a little clearer too.

Bees Got a Pain Bees Got a Pain

I liked the concept and all, extra points for bees with glasses, but re-check your upload! I couldn't hear the song you were talking about... So please fix it so I can watch it again complete ^^

The saddest cartoon evah The saddest cartoon evah

well, I didn't understand ANYTHING of the context until I looked at your Newgrounds profile but it is a improvement compared to the earlier animation, nice!

Are you using Flash?

Titidagyk responds:

Yep, I'm a noob with flash, i just buy it like two weeks ago, i made my last animation or the one that you just see, In one day, thanks for the feedback, it really help me to keep doing animations n.n and yep, i know that isn't to much the improvement of the last and this but, i really aprecciate that you see it n.n, like i say, i just make this animation on likeeeee 10 hours, beside it, i really aprecciate all the feedback that i get, thanks again for comment n.n

StarWars TR-8R Awakens StarWars TR-8R Awakens

Haha this was awesome!

The Phantom Box The Phantom Box

This was awesome! Loved the style, nice effects, sweet ass song och funny!

Indeed deserved 5/5 stars!

Jared. Jared.

Hahah the scene with the kid cracked me up!
This was really good, I liked it (Y)

Spaceship Hijack Spaceship Hijack

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be uploaded in the "animation" section..
BUT it's awesome!

Catwoman x Harley Speedpaint Catwoman x Harley Speedpaint

You make the world spin!
Awesome work, 5/5 (Y)

Cup of Joe, Very Rough Animatic/Storybordish Cup of Joe, Very Rough Animatic/Storybordish

Good thing you wrote that it's a "very rough storyboard" because I was totally confused... but now I know what will come!

The thing is.. uploading storyboards here isn't the best option because a lot of people expects finished work and when it isn't, it often get blammed or low ratings.

I saw your Youtube channel and well, uploading there is better than here. Easier to share and show.

Just some friendly advice, but this made me curious so I will follow this up by following :)

TantrumAnimations responds:

Thank you for the follow and the advice. I'll probably stick to uploading only finished animations here from now on, seeing as how people don't care to see anything other than the finished animation.