Mya Bub Mya Bub

It was cute, but it was very short and didn't have any purpose. I do understand if it only was a "try-out" but we both agree that you could have done more with this. You clearly have potential! Sorry if I rated it 2-stars... but if you put more effort into this, you will go further! :)

VideaVice responds:

No problem. I need to find a program I'm confortable with and a subject and then I'd make a longer animation. Thanks for your comment.

We don't talk anymore (Animation) We don't talk anymore (Animation)

I like how it's drawn and so on but you could have done more with this. It was basically the same frames repeated there and there. Also, don't forget to write in the description what song it is. Anyway, good job!

Strong Viking Obstacle Run Strong Viking Obstacle Run

When I first saw this animation I thougt it was commercial for an app game or something. Good thing you put a link in the description!
This is just my opinion.. but would it not be more suiteable if you said something like "Even if you are a sheep, act like a Viking"? Like the strongviking website says "They are made" ^^
Despite this, Good Job! I like the style you made it in!

Artcraft responds:

Thx for your interpretation and positiv feedback.

When you stub your toe When you stub your toe

I have to agree with BoxerBraydog! More details, add some effects making lightning glow etc. It was kinda slow in every scene ... making it less effective.
But I must say I can relate with this! Keep on making animations and do your best ^^

Disgaea The Dark Adonis Disgaea The Dark Adonis

Is it something about Code Geass perhaps? ^^'
What is the story? Maybe you could write about it in the description? :)

princenoble responds:

Ok watch it againa

Pmation "A Tall Tale" Pmation "A Tall Tale"

Bravo! Charming and entertaining is how I would describe this. Really Nice!

Cal in Cartoon - Episode Eleven Cal in Cartoon - Episode Eleven

You wrote in a post at your page that you used flash for over a decade before using GoAnimate. Do you have any material left, from back then, uploaded somewhere? ^^

calmulligan responds:

YouTube: "Starship One". And there's possibly a show called "Tragic Happiness" still on newgrounds under an old account somewhere :/ ...I should look for that actually; would be good to see how terrible I was :)

father's jewel father's jewel

Wonderful! I love your work!

Pyro Pyro

Great work! ^^

Arfri responds:

Thanks!

CHEER UP SLEEPY NEET (neet 71) CHEER UP SLEEPY NEET (neet 71)

Misleading thumbnail...