My Heart Belongs to You My Heart Belongs to You

Really liked it!

All the colours, the animations and, best of all, the style it was made in. A charming creation that makes you happy. Thank you, keep the good work up!

Harold & Margaret: Devil's Advocate Harold & Margaret: Devil's Advocate

Hm... the idea was nice but it was kinda hard to know whom was talking when they both had the same voice and didn't move while talking.

My advice: Make it clearer with more animation (movements).
Add more effects, example the fire in the background could have been burning with three simple frames or mouths while speaking (Y)

I watched your other animations and if this is your style, go on! but adding that little nodding and so on makes it clearer.

Keep on creating!

SeveralHatProduction responds:

great feedback! Only began animating 4 days ago so i'm not quite at the point where i feel like i can do lip syncing on my characters but i'll definitely add nodding or some sort of indication. I'll try make the difference in their voices a little clearer too.

Bees Got a Pain Bees Got a Pain

I liked the concept and all, extra points for bees with glasses, but re-check your upload! I couldn't hear the song you were talking about... So please fix it so I can watch it again complete ^^

N's Farewell [B/W] N's Farewell [B/W]

Amazing ... I wish a could vote higher than 5 stars ... This hit me right in the feels!

[Trance] - Transiency Preview [Trance] - Transiency Preview

Haha awesome man! Can't Wait for the whole taaaang!

Blondie Blondie

I must confess... this made me say "oh my god", awesome work!

bocodamondo responds:

thanks ^^

Dr. Bees Dr. Bees

Splending art! *applause like a gentleman*

Danger...? Danger...?

Whenever I see a Sonic character I instantly start to think about Christian Weston Chandlers... and Spazkid.
Nice drawing and colors!

Axelstation responds:

thanks! I'm not quite familiar with Chris-Chan or Sonichu, but I've definitely had the pleasure of hearing Spazkid go crazy talking about Sonic stuff on SleepyCast haha.