Mya Bub Mya Bub

It was cute, but it was very short and didn't have any purpose. I do understand if it only was a "try-out" but we both agree that you could have done more with this. You clearly have potential! Sorry if I rated it 2-stars... but if you put more effort into this, you will go further! :)

VideaVice responds:

No problem. I need to find a program I'm confortable with and a subject and then I'd make a longer animation. Thanks for your comment.

We don't talk anymore (Animation) We don't talk anymore (Animation)

I like how it's drawn and so on but you could have done more with this. It was basically the same frames repeated there and there. Also, don't forget to write in the description what song it is. Anyway, good job!

Strong Viking Obstacle Run Strong Viking Obstacle Run

When I first saw this animation I thougt it was commercial for an app game or something. Good thing you put a link in the description!
This is just my opinion.. but would it not be more suiteable if you said something like "Even if you are a sheep, act like a Viking"? Like the strongviking website says "They are made" ^^
Despite this, Good Job! I like the style you made it in!

Artcraft responds:

Thx for your interpretation and positiv feedback.

N's Farewell [B/W] N's Farewell [B/W]

Amazing ... I wish a could vote higher than 5 stars ... This hit me right in the feels!

[Trance] - Transiency Preview [Trance] - Transiency Preview

Haha awesome man! Can't Wait for the whole taaaang!

Rapunzel kiddo Rapunzel kiddo

Loooove it! Great job! ^^

Frisky girl Frisky girl

Good art this is, yes! (Speaking like Holo from Spice & Wolf)

no face no face